In order to request a Visa Support Letter, you need to complete the online registration. You will get instructions on how to request a visa letter. When you get to the end, select pay by Check or Wire Transfer. You can pay later.
- ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
- For visa support letters, refer all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- Name of conference and registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
- Should there be any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us!
(Ms. Alena Chou – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)