SIG-IRList is a moderated IR newsletter, brought to you by SIGIR.
To subscribe to the SIG-IRList, send email from the account where you will receive the mail to email@example.com with body like:
SUBSCRIBE sigir FirstName Lastname
To unsubscribe, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with body like:
UNSUBSCRIBE sigir email
[The email address is required only if you want to unsubscribe with an address other than the address with which you send the message]
You can also manage your subscription (including subscribing) online.
Submit an Article
To submit an article, e-mail email@example.com
- Please use a descriptive subject line: Mention if it’s a CfP (Call for Papers), a Job posting, a Data or Software offer etc. If it’s a conference or similar meeting, mention a short name of the conference, dates and venue of the meeting in the subject. If it’s a job, mention the title, and the location of the job opportunity.
- Keep the content matter short and self-contained. Provide a URL where they can get more details. Ensure you mention relevant venues and dates. Make sure the venues include the country. Make sure the dates include month name rather than a month number (to avoid ambiguity).
- Send your message as inline text and not as an attachment.
- Send your messages early.
- Please update your subscription if your email address changes.
To see old announcements: SIG-IRList archive
SIGIR-ANNOUNCE is the official electronic mailing list for ACM SIGIR.
All and only members of SIGIR are automatically added to this list.
Postings to the list consist of announcements that specifically concern SIGIR members.
Requests to be removed from SIGIR-ANNOUNCE or to change your email address should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.