- ACM SIGMOD Japan Chapter
- Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ)
- IPSJ SIG DataBase Systems
- IPSJ SIG Information Fundamentals and Access Technologies
- Japan Society of Library and Information Science
- Research Center for Knowledge Communities, University of Tsukuba
- The Association for Natural Language Processing
- The Database Society of Japan
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE) Information and Systems Society
- IEICE SIG Data Engineering
- The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of SIGIR 2017, we would like to invite you to participate in the conference as a supporter or exhibitor.
SIGIR is a major international forum for the presentation of the latest research results and the demonstration of new systems and techniques in information retrieval, Web search, and social networking in academia and industry. As a top-tier international conference, SIGIR is attended by leaders and future leaders from all over the world to present cutting-edge research at a time of unprecedented growth in the tech industry.
This offers a great opportunity to engage in staff recruitment activities with top Ph.D. students from the most prestigious universities as well as eminent researchers worldwide. In addition, supporting and exhibiting at SIGIR 2017 gives your organization a unique opportunity to promote your brand to delegates with far-reaching global influence. You will have extensive market exposure in the lead-up to the conference as well as during the conference.
On behalf of the organizing committee, we welcome you to Tokyo, Japan, in 2017, and encourage you to explore the benefits of participating as a supporter or exhibitor.
Noriko Kando, Tetsuya Sakai, and Hideo Joho
Tsuneaki Kato and Paraic Sheridan