This is a SIGIR you don’t want to miss: it’s the 40th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, to be held from 7th to 11th August 2017, in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan.
The conference venue, Keio Plaza Hotel, is close to JR Shinjuku Station, which is easily accessible (for example) from Narita Airport by Narita Express. This is the first time for Japan to host a SIGIR, and we chairs and local organizers are working very hard to ensure its success.
Please join us to celebrate the 40th anniversary of SIGIR in Tokyo, the city of hospitality, rich culture, exquisite cuisine, brilliant nature and neon lights, electronics, Japanimation and otaku!
SIGIR is the premier international forum for the presentation of new research results and for the demonstration of new systems and techniques in information retrieval. The conference consists of five days of full papers, short papers, demonstrations, tutorials and workshops focused on research and development in the area of information retrieval, as well as an industry track and social events.
Please check this website for regular updates, and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter: @SIGIR17.
- Abstracts for full research papers due
- Full research papers due
- Workshop proposals due
- Short papers and demonstration proposals due
- Tutorial proposals and doctoral consortium papers due
- Workshops notifications
- Tutorials notifications
- Full, short, demonstrations, and doctoral consortium papers notification
- SIRIP 2017 (Industry Track) abstracts due
- SIRIP 2017 (Industry Track) papers notification
- Early registration deadline
- ACM SIGIR 2017 – Tutorials and Doctoral Consortium
- ACM SIGIR 2017 – Main Conference
- ACM SIGIR 2017 – Workshops