A childcare service and nursing room will be available at the conference venue. SIGIR 2017 also plans to offer partial financial support for the use of the childcare service. The financial support will cover up to 50% of the basic fee of the service during the official SIGIR 2017 program (including social programs). You need to pay the full cost for the rest of dates or time, and any additional charges. Please see below for the detail of the fee and charges of the childcare service.
If you have any inquiry, please contact us via .
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo, the SIGIR 2017 venue, offers the international childcare service provided by Tokyo LITTLEMATE (in Japanese). The overview of the service is as follows.
- Location: 30F
- Service hours
- Standard: 10:00-18:00
- Extended: 08:00 to 10:00 and 18:00-22:00
- Capacity: 10 children per day (first come first served)
- Language: English and Japanese only
- Child age: 1 month to 10 years old
- Facility: Toys, books, baby cots, air-conditioning
- Meal: Bring your own (BYO) or hotel’s room service
- Basic fee (per hour per child)
- 08:00 to 22:00: 3,000 JPY
- Extended time additional charges (per hour per child)
- 08:00 to 09:00: 4,000 JPY
- 09:00 to 10:00: 3,000 JPY
- 18:00 to 19:00: 3,000 JPY
- 19:00 to 20:00: 4,000 JPY
- 20:00 to 21:00: 5,000 JPY
- 21:00 to 22:00: 8,000 JPY
- Late drop off additional charge (per hour per child)
- Drop off after 18:30: 1,000 JPY
8% tax will be added to all fees and charges. Booking is required to use the childcare service.
Application is now closed.
Application Deadline: July 31,
A nursing room is available in Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo for free. The overview of the room is as follows.
- Location: 3F
- Opening time: 08:00 to 18:00
- Eligibility: SIGIR 2017 participants and their accompanying persons (both males and females).
- Facility: Private nursing space, nappy changing tables, nappy bins, sink, and microwave.
- Fee: Free
- Both services are NOT exclusive to SIGIR 2017 participants but available to all customers of the hotel.