- Please upload your submissions through EasyChair.
- CHIIR submissions must be original, high quality and previously unpublished research that are not under review for another conference or journal.
- An international program committee will review all submissions.
- Full paper, perspective paper, and short paper submissions will be double-blind reviewed, and must be fully anonymized when submitted. Submissions for tutorials, demonstrations, resources, workshops and the doctoral consortium will be single-blind reviewed, and should not be anonymized.
- Please be mindful of the page limits for your submissions. Full papers and perspective papers may be up to 9 pages long plus references. Short papers, demonstration papers, and resource papers may be up to 4 pages long plus references. In all of these cases, there is no page limit on the references. This is to encourage authors to acknowledge relevant past work properly in the manuscript. This also allows authors to fully address missing key papers pointed out by reviewers. Authors may also include appendices with their submissions. The length of these should be appropriate for the contributions of the work and the content should be complementary to the paper, rather than essential to the contributions. If the work is accepted, such appendices should be provided as supplemental material rather than as part of the published paper.
- All submissions must be formatted in the ACM two-column conference format using the ACM Master Article Template. Microsoft Word users should use the “interim template”; LaTeX users should use version 1.64 of acmart.cls (with the sigconf option in the /documentclass).
- All accepted submissions will be made available in the ACM Digital Library as part of the CHIIR series.
- Submissions should be submitted electronically via the conference submission system by selecting an appropriate track.
- All submissions close at Midnight, Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12 time zone).