The 44th International ACM SIGIR Conference
on Research and Development in Information Retrieval
Online | July 11-15, 2021
SIGIR is the premier international forum for the presentation of new research results and for the demonstration of new systems and techniques in information retrieval. The conference consists of five days of full papers, short papers, resource papers, demonstrations, tutorials, workshops, doctoral consortium papers, and perspectives papers focused on research and development in the area of information retrieval, as well as an industry track and social events.
The 44th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval will take place on July 11-15, 2021.
Full paper abstract deadline – Tue 2 Feb 2021 Full paper submission deadline – Tue 9 Feb 2021 Workshop proposal deadline – Fri 19 Feb 2021 Short paper abstracts due – Tue 23 Feb 2021 Resource paper abstracts due – Tue 23 Feb 2021
- Short paper submission deadline – Tue 2 Mar 2021
- Resource paper submission deadline – Tue 2 Mar 2021
- Demo submission deadline – Tue 9 Mar 2021
- DC paper submission deadline – Tue 16 Mar 2021
- Tutorial proposal deadline – Tue 23 Mar 2021
- Full paper notifications – Wed 14 Apr 2021
- Conference starts – Sun 11 Jul 2021