Travel: Getting Here
- Ann Arbor is 25 minutes by car from the Detroit airport (DTW).
- Bus service is $12 each way. http://myairride.com/AirRide/Schedule
- Taxi service is $55-70 each way.
- Lyft and Uber are typically $35-$65 each way (though sometimes higher depending on demand pricing). See this guide for Uber from Detroit airport (DTW).
- The station in Ann Arbor that serves both Amtrak and Greyhound is within 1 mile of the venue. This may be an option for students and attendees in the midwest, or those wishing to take a day trip to Chicago.
- Car rentals are available at the airport, but not recommended if you stay at one of the housing options within 1km of the conference venue.
- Parking is available in public lots a few blocks from the conference site, at a cost of $1.20/hour. The closest parking structure with public spaces is located on Maynard Street between Liberty and William (Parking Map).
If you’d like professional assistance with your travel plans (for a small service fee), you can contact Conlin Travel at +1-855-200-8785 or by email at email@example.com to assist with your air and/or hotel reservations. When calling please have the following information readily available: legal name as it appears on your government issued photo id, passport information if traveling internationally, date of birth, gender, credit card and any personal preferences (i.e. seat selection, frequent flyer numbers, etc.). This will allow the agent to most efficiently assist you with your reservations. The service fee to book with Conlin is $18 domestic for air/hotel, $28 international for air/hotel and $10 for hotel only.
Click here for more information about area transportation.