Travel: Getting Here
- Ann Arbor is 25 minutes by car from the Detroit airport (DTW).
- Bus service is $12 each way. http://myairride.com/AirRide/Schedule
- Taxi service is $55-70 each way.
- Lyft and Uber are $35-$50 each way.
- The station in Ann Arbor that serves both Amtrak and Greyhound is within 1 mile of the venue. This may be an option for students and attendees in the midwest, or those wishing to take a day trip to Chicago.
- Car rentals are available at the airport, but not recommended if you stay at one of the housing options within 1km of the conference venue.
- Parking is available in public lots a few blocks from the conference site, at a cost of $1.20/hour. The closest parking structure with public spaces is located on Maynard Street between Liberty and William (Parking Map).
Click here for more information about area transportation.