or use the following link: https://ewds2.strath.ac.uk/chiir2019
- Early registration ends January 31st 2019.
- Regular registration ends February 28th 2019.
On-site registration will be cash only.
The SIGIR Student Travel Grant Program provides funding for students to help cover the cost of travel and lodging to the following SIGIR-sponsored conferences: SIGIR, CIKM, CHIIR, ICTIR, JCDL and WSDM.
To be eligible, the student applicant must:
- be an author of a full, short, demo, or DC paper,
- be the one presenting the work at the conference.
The application process involves two steps:
- the student must submit an application, which requires the student to explain what they wish to gain from attending CHIIR 2019,
- independently, the academic advisor will be required to submit a statement of support.
Both application forms will be available here.
The application period is Monday, December 3 to Monday, December 17 (AOE). Both student and academic advisor forms must be submitted before the end of the application period.
Partial Registration Fee Refund
For partial refund in registration fees resulting from registration changes (e.g., changing from non-member to ACM member), a processing fee of GBP 50 will be charged. Please email requests for partial registration fee refunds to: email@example.com All refunds will be processed after the CHIIR 2019 conference has taken place.Terms of Cancellation
Requests for registration cancellation must be made in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org All requests for refunds will be processed after the CHIIR 2019 conference. Refunds will be made in accordance with the following schedule: For cancellations made on or before February 28, 2019, 50% of the total registration fee will be forfeited. For cancellations made on or after March 1, 2019, no refund will be made. In addition, administrative charges may apply. There will be no refunds for authors of accepted papers.