- CHIIR submissions must be original, high quality and previously unpublished research that are not under review for another conference or journal.
- An international program committee will review all submissions.
- Full paper, perspective paper, and short paper submissions will be double-blind reviewed, and must be fully anonymized when submitted. Submissions for tutorials, demonstrations, resources, workshops and the doctoral consortium will be single-blind reviewed, and should not be anonymized.
- CHIIR 2019 has two pages for references in full/perspective papers. This is to encourage authors to acknowledge relevant past work properly in the manuscript. This also allows authors to fully address missing key papers pointed out by reviewers. If needed, authors are allowed to use part of the two-page reference section as room for appendix of your work.
- All submissions must be formatted using the ACM Conference style (for LaTeX or Word) and submitted as a PDF document.
- All accepted submissions will be made available in the ACM Digital Library as part of the CHIIR series.
- Submissions should be submitted electronically via the conference submission system by selecting an appropriate track.
- All submissions close at Midnight, Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12 time zone): https://time.is/Anywhere_on_Earth.