or use the following link: https://ewds2.strath.ac.uk/chiir2019
- Early registration ends January 31st 2019.
- Regular registration ends February 28th 2019.
On-site registration will be cash only.
The SIGIR Student Travel Grant Program provides funding for students to help cover the cost of travel and lodging to the following SIGIR-sponsored conferences: SIGIR, CIKM, CHIIR, ICTIR, JCDL and WSDM.
To be eligible, the student applicant must:
- be an author of a full, short, demo, or DC paper,
- be the one presenting the work at the conference.
The application process involves two steps:
- the student must submit an application, which requires the student to explain what they wish to gain from attending CHIIR 2019,
- independently, the academic advisor will be required to submit a statement of support.
Both application forms will be available here.
The application period is Monday, December 3 to Monday, December 17 (AOE). Both student and academic advisor forms must be submitted before the end of the application period.