- CHIIR submissions must be original, high quality and previously unpublished research that are not under review for another conference or journal.
- An international program committee will review all submissions.
- Full paper, perspective paper, and short paper submissions will be double-blind reviewed, and must be fully anonymized when submitted. Submissions for tutorials, demonstrations, resources, workshops and the doctoral consortium will be single-blind reviewed, and should not be anonymized.
- All submissions must be formatted using the ACM Conference style (for LaTeX or Word) and submitted as a PDF document.
- All accepted submissions will be made available in the ACM Digital Library as part of the CHIIR series.
- Submissions should be submitted electronically via the conference submission system by selecting an appropriate track.
- All submissions close at Midnight, Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12 time zone): https://time.is/Anywhere_on_Earth.