General visa information is available on The official visa website for France:
- Do you need a visa?
- Visa for Professional purpose (Business travel) – to attend or participate in a conference
- Submit and track your visa application
Visa denial and registration refunds
If you are cancelling because you were denied a visa and you applied for your visa on or before Friday June 14, 2019 (UPDATED), we will refund your registration fees even after the cancellation deadline. Such refund requests must be received within one week of conference closing with accompanying documents showing visa denial. Applying for a visa after the above deadline and not getting an answer in time does not qualify you for a late refund.
ACM support letter
ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.
In case of problem, please email the registration chairs.